Rotary means connecting
Learn more about what it means to connect with us and make an impact.
Top 5 Reasons to Connect With Us
1. Impact: Connect in ways that align with your passions, and you’ll get the most from your Rotary experience. You can start projects that have a significant local or global impact.
2. Friendship: In an increasingly complex world, Rotary provides one of the most basic human needs: the need for friendship and fellowship.
3. Leadership: We offer a safe place where you can be yourself, develop leadership skills, and mentor others.
4. Be Informed: Each week, we host a program designed to keep you informed about what is going on in the community, nation, and world. This is an opportunity to discuss a variety of relevant topics.
5. Fun: We encourage and foster the development of esprit de corps. Our programs, service projects, and social activities are always fun!
Watch the video below to learn more about the power of Rotary connection.
We have engaging, thought-provoking, and relevant speakers. You can access video recordings of some of our recent speakers by clicking on the links below.
Dr. Linda Penfold: Saving the Florida Panther
You Are Doing What?
Our Podcast: Listen, learn and get inspired! Maybe you will want to get involved too!
The Power of Rotary Connections
This is an example of how Rotary makes a difference in the world. In early November, Hurricane Eta, a category 4 storm, wreaked havoc in Northeastern Guatemala. It presented one of the most challenging humanitarian crises faced by Central America in decades. Back in 2019, a member of our club had met and befriended a former District Governor (DG) of District 4250 at a project fair in San Jose, Costa Rica. The former DG emailed our member asking for donations to the relief effort his district was coordinating. A video of the devastation was posted on Facebook. Ten days later, funds received from the request for donations were wired to District 4250’s relief fund. This rapid response was born of a friendship between two Rotarians. That is all it takes to make a difference in the lives of people in need.